Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register?
1. After you have swiped through our introductory pages you will have been redirected to the number verification screen.
2. In case you have installed JOIO for the first time your phone will ask you for some standard permissions. If you have accepted these permissions your phone will have already pre-selected the correct country, otherwise the country has to be selected manually.
3. To verify your number simply enter your phone number into the empty text field and press Verify Number.
4. Afterwards you will be redirected to the screen shown on the left and a SMS text message will have been sent to you.
5. Sometimes it can take up to one minute until the SMS text message is received.
6. Simply enter the 6-digit code you have received and press confirm.
I didn't receive my verification code?
1. Sometimes it can take up to one minute to receive the SMS text message that contains the verification code. In case you did not receive the SMS text message, these are the options to help you receive your verification code:
- Please check if you have entered the correct phone number. The number can be edited by clicking on the pencil icon to the right of the number.
- If you have not received your SMS text message within one minute, press the “Resend SMS” button that has appeared by now.
- Should you still not receive a SMS text message, press the button below the resend button to receive an automated call that will provide you with your registration code. We recommend having a pen ready to write down the registration code.